Methods: IH, WB
distributed in the U.S. by KMI Diagnostics, in Europe by IBL Hamburg
Formulation: affinity purified, serum, BSA, PDS, azide, lyophilized
Reacts in: Human
immunogen = synthetic peptide for part of human COX-2
COX-2; doesn't cross react with COX-1
- Microglia Activation—Venusberg Meeting Questions M1, M2 Designations
- Alzheimer’s Risk Factors Roundup: Does Poor Health Hurt the Brain?
- Paper Alert: Do Blood-Borne Factors Control Brain Aging?
- Soothing Neuroinflammation Quells Plaques in Mice
- Honolulu: Monkey, Rat Join Menagerie of Mammalian AD Models
- Macrophages Storm Blood-brain Barrier, Clear Plaques—or Do They?
- Inflammatory Crosstalk Between Periphery and Brain