Source: Ab Solutions
Formulation: purified protein A, fluorescein conj.
Reacts in: Human
immunogen = Human COX-2
COX-2, no cross-reactivity to human recombinant COX-1 by ELISA
No Available References
- Q&A With Roche’s CNS Leader Luca Santarelli
- DC: CAMD Convenes Stakeholders to Reform Alzheimer’s Trials
- Little by Little—Standardizing, Validating Those Biomarkers
- Paris: Standardization a Hurdle for Spinal Fluid, Imaging Markers
- New AD Data Standard: FDA Wants It; Will Trial Groups Use It?
- The EMA Deems Brain Atrophy Valid Trial Selection Measure
- Experimental α7 Agonist Meets Cognitive and Clinical Endpoints
- New Assays for Aβ Oligomers in CSF Claim Femtogram Sensitivity
- When Is a C9ORF72 Repeat Expansion Not a C9ORF72 Repeat Expansion?
- Wave of New BACE Inhibitors Heading to Phase 2
- Worldwide Quality Control Set to Tame Biomarker Variation
- Optimizing CSF Aβ42 ELISA for Trials and Regulatory Approval
- Researchers Join to Draw Posterior Cortical Atrophy Out of Shadows