Methods: ELISA, WB
Source: Acris Antibodies
Cat# COX14-C, pos. control
supplied by ADI
Formulation: protein A/G purified, ascites; Ig in PBS and gelatin, or lyophilized
Reacts in: Ovine, Human, Mouse, Rat
immunogen = purified ovine cox-1 protein
No Available References
- Could Sortilin Be a Sweet Spot for FTD Therapy?
- Slicing and Dicing: TDP-43 Teams Up With Nucleases to Make MicroRNAs
- Neurodegeneration and Aging: Could MicroRNA Be the Link?
- Indianapolis: Dissecting the Pathways Behind Frontotemporal Dementia
- Paris: Macro-roles for MicroRNAs in the Life and Death of Neurons
- Keystone: More Than Mere Nucleotides—miRNAs as Master Regulators, Part 1
- Genetics of FTD: New Gene, PGRN Variety, and a Bit of FUS