Methods: IH, WB
Source: Oxford Biomedical Research, Inc.
Formulation: ascites, azide
Reacts in: Mammal (various), Bovine, Ovine, Human, Mouse, Rat
immunogen = a proprietary peptide seq. corr. to the C-terminus of COX-2 conj. to KLH
COX-2; no cross reaction with Cox-1
No Available References
- Link Between Education Level and AD Risk Strengthened
- Add Mental Exercise to Potential AD Protection
- Dementia and Education—What You Don’t Know May Speak Volumes
- Not Just Fun and Games—Cognitive Engagement Deters Amyloid
- Mediterranean Diet Slims Down Risk of AD
- Exercise and the Brain: More Support for Protective Effects
- Smoking Debate Still Smolders
- Can Dirty Air Cloud the Mind?
- A Paradigm Shift for Treating Depression in Alzheimer’s?
- Europe Asks If Reforming Health Habits Can Prevent Dementia
- NIH Funds Four Clinical Trials in ADCS Renewal
- Active Life of Leisure Appears to Build Reserves Against AD
- No Pressure, But Could Hypertension Medication Prevent AD?
- Social Seniors: Strong Networks Build Cognitive Reserve
- Pass the Bordeaux—Mediterranean Diet, Exercise Reduce AD Risk
- Alzheimer’s Risk Factors Roundup: Does Poor Health Hurt the Brain?
- Could Asking People How They Feel Help Predict Dementia?