distributed in the U.S. by KMI Diagnostics, in Europe by IBL Hamburg
Formulation: affinity purified, serum, BSA, PDS, azide, lyophilized
Reacts in: Rat
immunogen = synthetic peptide for part of rat COX-1
COX-1; doesn't cross react with COX-2
- Disease Mutations Zip Lock Stress Granules in Proteinopathy, ALS
- Adding ALS to the Manifestations of VCP Mutations
- Form or Function: How Does Pink1 Deficiency Mar Mitochondria?
- That Touch of Pink1—Toning Mitochondrial Respiration
- Parkinson Protector: Pink1 Regulates Calcium, Cell Survival
- Research Brief: A Swell Protein—Mitochondrial Fission Falls to Pink1, Again
- New Parkinson's Fly Can’t Fly, Implicating Mitochondria
- Pink Fission—Serving Up a Rationale for Parkinson Disease?
- Abnormal Mitochondrial Dynamics—Early Event in AD, PD?
- Could Too Much Tau Be a Stretch for Mitochondria?
- More Mitochondrial Mayhem in ALS Motor Neurons, Muscles?
- A BAD Mitochondrial Dehydrogenase—A Good AD Drug Target?
- Chicago—Devilish Duo: Two Mutations Add Up to Familial ALS