(supplied by Biotrend)
Formulation: Ig fraction
immunogen = Chromogranin C (AA 1-14)
No Available References
- Keystone: Tau, Huntingtin—Do Prion-like Properties Play a Role in Disease?
- ALS: Sticky Tryptophan Achilles' Heel for Superoxide Dismutase?
- Seeds of Destruction—Prion-like Transmission of Sporadic AD?
- Peripheral Aβ Seeds CAA and Parenchymal Amyloidosis
- Research Brief: α-synuclein Spoils the Neural Neighborhood
- Brain Microdialysis Reveals Tau, Synuclein Outside of Cells
- Double Paper Alert—Keystone Presentations Now in Press
- Parkinson’s: Thinking Outside the Brain’s Black Box
- Aβ the Bad Apple? Seeding and Propagating Amyloidosis
- Traveling Tau—A New Paradigm for Tau- and Other Proteinopathies?