Methods: IH, WB
specsheet at website
(supplied by Biotrend)
Formulation: ascites, PBS, azide, prediluted
Reacts in: Human, Monkey, Porcine
immunogen = Chromogranin from human pheochromocytoma
Chromogranin A, 68kD, and other related peptides; indicates presence of endocrine derived cells containing secretory storage granules
No Available References
- The ACTIVE Trial—Long-Term Effects of Cognitive Training
- Hyperactive Neurons and Amyloid, Side by Side
- Imaging Studies Support Cognitive Reserve Theory
- DC: Amyloid-Laden Brains—What Do They Mean for Healthy Seniors?
- More ApoE4 Means More Amyloid in Brains of Middle-Aged
- Miami: Amyloid in the Aging Brain—What Does It Mean?
- Do Overactive Brain Networks Broadcast Alzheimer’s Pathology?
- Brain Activity and Aβ—The Interstitial Plot Thickens
- Cognitive Training—Check Out That Cabbie’s Massive Hippocampus
- Add Mental Exercise to Potential AD Protection