Cat# Mob 048
specsheet at website
(supplied by Biotrend)
Formulation: supernate, azide
Reacts in: Human
immunogen = purified C-terminal half of chromogranin
No Available References
- Australia Report: Inflammation
- Believe It: Astrocytes Kill Neurons in New ALS Model
- Got Plaques? Astrocytes to the Rescue!
- Stem Cell Recipe for Astrocytes
- Sleep On It—Astrocytes May Play Key Roles in PD, AD
- Not Just “Glia”: Astrocytes Are Specialized Eating Machines, Not Oligodendrocyte Siblings
- Research Brief: Ferreting Out the Role of Astrocytes in the Brain
- Astrocytes—Part of the Solution or Part of the Problem?