datasheet at website
Formulation: antiserum, diluted, PBS, BSA, azide, lyophilized
Reacts in: Human
immunogen = purified fragment containing aa sequence 116-439 in chromogranin A
Chromogranin A in plasma
No Available References
- San Diego: Pilin’ on the Pyro, Aβ Going Rogue
- Québec: Motor Neurons from Stem Cells—Really, Truly?
- The Plot Thickens: The Complicated Relationship of Tau and Aβ
- Honolulu: The Missing Link? Tau Mediates Aβ Toxicity at Synapse
- Keystone Drug News: Pyroglu Aβ—Snowball That Touches Off Avalanche?
- Prague: Piecing Together Pathology with PyroGlu
- Chicago: Interest in PyroGluAβ Flares Up in Academia
- APP Mice: Losing Tau Solves Their Memory Problems