Methods: EM, IC, IH, WB
Source: Chemicon and Upstate are Millipore
Takeda, S, 2010
Formulation: affinity purified Ig, liquid, PBS, BSA, azide
Reacts in: Avian (various), Chicken, Opossum, Human, Monkey, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat
immunogen = human placental enzyme
ChAT in cholinergic neurons in the brain and central nervous systems
- Morawski M, Brückner G, Jäger C, Seeger G, Arendt T. Neurons associated with aggrecan-based perineuronal nets are protected against tau pathology in subcortical regions in Alzheimer's disease. Neuroscience. 2010 Sep 1;169(3):1347-63. PubMed.
- Takeda S, Sato N, Uchio-Yamada K, Sawada K, Kunieda T, Takeuchi D, Kurinami H, Shinohara M, Rakugi H, Morishita R. Diabetes-accelerated memory dysfunction via cerebrovascular inflammation and Abeta deposition in an Alzheimer mouse model with diabetes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Apr 13;107(15):7036-41. PubMed.
- ADAPT Safety Data Released—Controversy Persists
- Safety Concerns Halt ADAPT Trial
- Naproxen/Rofecoxib Trial Results Published
- Large Prospective Study Finds NSAIDs Reduce Risk of Developing AD
- NSAIDs and AD—Prevention Better Than Cure?
- Trials and Tribulations: Does ADAPT Have to Adapt?
- News Brief: Flurizan Still in the Running