Source: ScyTek Laboratories
Reacts in: Human
BrdU in S-phase DNA, attached to a protein carrier orfree BrdU
No Available References
- PD Studies Suggest Motor Cortex as Treatment Target
- DBS Draws Consensus Nod for Parkinson’s, But Not Other Conditions
- Pinning Down Neurogenesis in Learning—Does TLX Mark the Spot?
- Taos: New Neurons in New Mexico—Highlights from Keystone
- Deep-Brain Stimulation: Decade of Surgical Relief, Not Just for PD
- Deep-Brain Stimulation: An Electrode for All Occasions?
- DBS Update: Attempting to Stimulate Memory in Alzheimer’s
- Keep It Up: Activity-Induced Neurogenesis in Hippocampus Not Just a Blip
- Run For Your Brain: Exercise Boosts Hippocampal Gene Expression, Neurogenesis
- Exercise Helps Mouse Elders Learn, Generate New Neurons
- Meynert, Oh, My! Deep Brain Stimulation to Treat Dementia?
- DBS Double Update: Call for Trial Registry, Two Targets Work for PD
- PD Studies Highlight Deep Brain Stimulation, New Role for α-Synuclein
- San Diego: Microglia Enter Enrichment Stage, Human Brain Imaging of Neurogenesis
- AD Research Participation: Informed Consent Complicates Trials, Part 1