Methods: IF, IH, IP, WB, ELISA
Source: US Biological
Formulation: liquid, protein-G, PBS, no preservative
immunogen = BrdU, KLH conj.
~307 kDa BrdU, very low cross reactivity to 5-methyl cytosine
No Available References
- Striking at Synuclein by Driving Degradation
- Wriggling Free of Synuclein Toxicity—Worms Turn Up Protective Genes
- PARK9 Is Unveiled—Mutations Compromise Orphan Lysosomal ATPase
- Jeckyl and Hyde: Protein Degradation in Parkinson's Just Added New Player, Or Did It?
- Yeast Teases Apart Huntington’s and Parkinson’s Protein Aggregation
- Lysosomes and Proteasomes Compete for PD Researchers' Attention