Source: Exalpha Biologicals
Formulation: purified, PBS, azide
Reacts in: Human, Mouse
synthetic peptide, aa485-501 of human BACE, C-terminal
70 kDa BACE
No Available References
- San Diego: TDP-43 Targets Loom Large—But Where’s the Bull’s Eye?
- Québec: Teasing Out the Function of TDP-43
- ALS GWAS Confirm Chromosome 9 Risk Factor—But What Is It?
- Toxic TDP-43 Too Tough to Degrade, Plays Prion?
- New Gene for ALS: RNA Regulation May Be Common Culprit
- Genomewide Screen for SNPs Linked to Sporadic ALS Finds…Nothing Yet
- Gene Mutations Place TDP-43 on Front Burner of ALS Research
- ALS-like Symptoms in HIV-infected Patients Reversed by Retroviral Therapies