As a part of the Alzheimer’s Association research program, this international conference serves as a catalyst for generating new knowledge about dementia and fostering a vital, collegial research community. This meeting will bring together more than 5,000 researches, physicians and care providers from 60 countries—the largest group of international leaders in Alzheimer research and care ever convened.
ICAD boasts more than 2,000 sessions. Plenary, symposia, oral and poster session topics include
- Genetics, epidemiology and risk factors
- Cellular and animal models
- Neuropathology of amyloid, tau, protein misfolding, lipid biochemistry, signal transduction and other disease mechanisms
- Early detection and diagnosis, neuroimaging and biomarkers
- Current interventions and future therapies
- Evidence-based approaches to care and support
Abstract submission for the Alzheimer's Association International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease opens November 1, 2007. Please see Web site for Abstract Submission.