This paper appears in the following:
- Paper Alert: Malformed Mitochondria in the Latest TDP-43 Mouse
- ALS—A Polyglutamine Disease? Mid-length Repeats Boost Risk
- TDP-43 Turns Itself Off, Inclusions a False Lead
- DC: Myriad Mice Mimic ALS, FTLD, Loss of TDP-43 Function
- Mitochondria Stumble Their Way Along Axons in ALS Model
- NEALS: Collaboration for a Cure to ALS
- More Mitochondrial Mayhem in ALS Motor Neurons, Muscles?
- Latest TDP-43 Mouse Unites ALS and SMA Pathways
- Are TDP-43 Mice Living Up to Expectations?