This paper appears in the following:
- Paper Alert: Synaptic Activity Increases Aβ Release
- Cortical Hubs Found Capped With Amyloid
- HAI Seattle: Does Brain Amyloid Correlate With Sagging Metabolism?
- Sleep Deprivation Taxes Neurons, Racks Up Brain Aβ?
- Miami: Multimodal Imaging, New Way to Test Amyloid Hypothesis
- Do Overactive Brain Networks Broadcast Alzheimer’s Pathology?
- The Ups and Downs of Aβ: Synaptic Activity Yields Mixed Results
- Soluble Aβ—Bane or Boon? Real-time Data in Humans Yield New Insight
- Traffic Control—Curb Endocytosis to Curb AD Pathogenesis?
- Sleep Patterns, Circadian Clock Linked to Aβ Oxidative Stress
- Madrid: Beyond Aβ—Learning, Age, DNA Damage, and Pai-1
- Endocannabinoids: Wet Blanket on Hippocampus Excitement
- Monomeric Aβ’s Disappearing Act in AD Brain: Two Theories
- Aβ: Served Up by More Than Just Excitatory Neurons
- Synaptic Function in Aging and AD
- Bu, Kivipelto, Cirrito, and Slutsky Win MetLife Awards