This paper appears in the following:
- Amyloid-β Zaps Synapses by Downregulating Glutamate Receptors
- Chicago: NFATs, Calcineurin—Mediators of AD, PD Pathogenesis?
- New Findings Offer Hope for Down Syndrome
- Reelin, Aβ, α7 Play Yin and Yang Around NMDA Receptors
- Nicotinic Knockouts Reveal Role of Aβ Receptor in AD Mice
- Neuronal Glutamate Fuels Aβ-induced LTD
- Small STEP in Mice—Dare We Say Leap for AD?
- Aβ Downs EphB2 Kinase, Disrupts Glutamate Receptors
- Aβ and α7: Sordid Affair Begins With Healthy Partnership?
- Research Brief: More NMDA Receptor Gene Variants in CNS Disease
- Monomeric Aβ’s Disappearing Act in AD Brain: Two Theories
- Immune Receptor Binds Aβ Oligomers, Spurs Synaptic Loss