This paper appears in the following:
- Aβ Oligomers and NMDA Receptors—One Target, Two Toxicities
- Do "Silent" Seizures Cause Network Dysfunction in AD?
- Eibsee: Antibody Binding Crystal Clear; New Vaccine in the Mix
- San Diego: Oligomers Live Up to Bad Reputation, Part 1
- Follow the Calcium—Influx Through NMDARs Releases Yet More From ER
- Patient Aβ Dimers Sufficient for Tau, Neuritic Changes
- Excess Glutamate, Low Oxygen: Can Common Enzyme Mask Effects?
- A Molecular "Team Effort" in Synaptic Plasticity
- Enabling Technologies for Alzheimer Disease Research: Seventh Bar Harbor Workshop, 2007, Part 1