This paper appears in the following:
- Dopaminergic Transplants—Stable But Prone to Parkinson’s?
- ALS: Predicting Prognosis, Banking on Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Rewriting Cellular Destiny: Science Magazine’s Breakthrough of 2008
- In Alzheimer Disease Research, iPS Cells Catch On Slowly
- Stem Cell Advance—A Safer, Inducible Pluripotent Cell?
- Newest Stem Cell Approaches Abandon Viruses, Tap Testes
- Without a Trace: iPS Cell Techniques Leave No Footprints
- Scientists Create Human Stem Cells by Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer
- Self-Derived Stem Cells Fly Under Monkey’s Immune Radar
- Acid Bath Turns Cells Pluripotent