This paper appears in the following:
- Translational Biomarkers in Alzheimer Disease Research, Part 3
- Honolulu: The Missing Link? Tau Mediates Aβ Toxicity at Synapse
- Tau’s Synaptic Hats: Regulating Activity, Disrupting Communication
- Chicago: Interest in PyroGluAβ Flares Up in Academia
- Model Shows Oligomers Impair Memory, Questions Role of Prion Protein
- The Ubiquitin Proteasome System—Out of STEP in AD?
- New Paths to Protect Synapses From Aβ?
- Neuregulin/ErbB4 Mutant Mice Have Myelin, Synaptic Deficits
- Small STEP in Mice—Dare We Say Leap for AD?
- Tracing Aβ’s Toxicity Through Prion Protein, Fyn Kinase
- Glutamate Receptor Links Aβ-Prion Complex with Fyn, Synaptic Damage