This paper appears in the following:
- Cortical Hubs Found Capped With Amyloid
- ApoE4 Linked to Default Network Differences in Young Adults
- Miami: Multimodal Imaging, New Way to Test Amyloid Hypothesis
- Brain Aβ Patterns Linked to Brain Energy Metabolism
- Cortical Hubs Form "Rich Club" in Human Brain
- Do Overactive Brain Networks Broadcast Alzheimer’s Pathology?
- St. Louis: Imaging Preclinical AD—Can You See it Coming in the Brain?
- The Ups and Downs of Aβ: Synaptic Activity Yields Mixed Results
- Not So Neighborly: Amyloid Plaques Cripple Nearby Neurons