This paper appears in the following:
- Amyloid Oligomer Antibody—One Size Fits All?
- Oligomers Abound, But Where’s the Seed?
- Chicago: Tau and α-Synuclein Oligomers Follow Aβ Footsteps
- Researchers Pinpoint α-Synuclein Oligomers, Link Them to Cell Stress
- High Ground for Protein Folding: Erene Mina Reports from Snowmass, Elevation 8,223
- Enabling Technologies for Alzheimer Disease Research: Seventh Bar Harbor Workshop, 2007, Part 2
- Traffic Control—Curb Endocytosis to Curb AD Pathogenesis?
- Keystone Drug News: Repurposing the Anti-Inflammatory Drug CNI-1493?
- San Diego: Flexible N-Termini Key to Aβ42 Oligomer Toxicity?
- One Small Molecule Detoxifies Different Forms of Aβ
- Heart and Brain—Oligomers Forge New Connection
- Alzheimer: 100 Years and Beyond
- Anti-parallel Universe—Rare Amyloid Peptides in Cylinders, Sheets
- C4F6 Targets Protein That Sinks Motor Neurons