This paper appears in the following:
- Microglia—Medics or Meddlers in Dementia
- Death by Glia?—Chemokine Receptor Nudges Neuron Loss in AD Mice
- CCR2-Positive Macrophages: White Knights of Phagocytes?
- DC: Is Alzheimer's Rooted in the Early Life?
- The Brain Minus Microglia—No Effect on Plaques
- Immune Phosphatase Underlies Microglia’s Split Personality in AD
- Caspases—Guilty of Murder in First, and Now Second Degrees
- Perivascular Macrophages: The Real Amyloid Clean-Up Crew?
- Microglia Need Scara1 Receptor to Clear Soluble Amyloid