This paper appears in the following:
- Glia—Absolving Neurons of Motor Neuron Disease
- New Theory for Some ALS Cases—SOD1 Plugs Cell Power Plants
- ALS Muscle Matters: Biopsy and Frog Egg Models Probe Pathology
- Believe It: Astrocytes Kill Neurons in New ALS Model
- Québec: Motor Neurons from Stem Cells—Really, Truly?
- ALS: Many Disparate Diseases, or Just Two?
- ALS in a Dish? Studying Motor Neurons from Human Stem Cells
- Nrf2 Pumps Up Astrocyte Protection of Motor Neurons in ALS Model
- Survivor ALS Models—Immunity Protects Against Mutant SOD