This paper appears in the following:
- Baby Steps Toward Cell Therapies for ALS
- Honolulu: Neuroregeneration Taps Glia, Neurotrophins
- Believe It: Astrocytes Kill Neurons in New ALS Model
- Microglia in ALS: Helpful, Harmful, or Neutral?
- Virus Slips Through Blood-Brain Barrier to Deliver the Gene Goods
- Québec: Transporters, Antibodies Offer Potential ALS Therapies
- Glia Offer More Surprises in ALS, Rett Syndrome
- Québec: Stem Cells in ALS Update
- ALS in a Dish? Studying Motor Neurons from Human Stem Cells
- Survivor ALS Models—Immunity Protects Against Mutant SOD
- Oligodendrocyte Support System Fails Early in ALS
- Motor Neuron Vulnerability: The Case of the Missing Chaperone?
- In ALS, Astrocyte TGF-β1 Pulls Rug From Under Motor Neurons