This paper appears in the following:
- Synapses Sizzle in Limelight of Symposium Preceding Neuroscience Conference, Orlando: Day 2
- Does Aβ Normally Rein in Excited Synapses?
- Do "Silent" Seizures Cause Network Dysfunction in AD?
- Can’t Close Spigot? Try Opening Drain: New Tack on Amyloid Degradation
- Chicago: AD and Epilepsy—Joined at the Synapse?
- The Ups and Downs of Aβ: Synaptic Activity Yields Mixed Results
- Soluble Aβ—Bane or Boon? Real-time Data in Humans Yield New Insight
- Traffic Control—Curb Endocytosis to Curb AD Pathogenesis?
- Target BACE: Better Than Ever?
- Monomeric Aβ’s Disappearing Act in AD Brain: Two Theories
- Aβ: Served Up by More Than Just Excitatory Neurons