Posted 31 Jul 2013
Oslo University Hospital
The application should be received at the latest 1 May 2013 and include:
- Application letter
- CV (summarizing education, employment within or outside of academia)
- Copies of educational certificates
- Names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of two-three referencees (describe relation to applicant)
- Application must be done electronically at website
For further information, please contact:
The Ph.D. candidate will work on immunotherapy and mechanisms of innate immunity in Alzheimer’s disease. The research group uses cell-based and animal models of disease. The candidate will be trained in various biochemical, molecular and histological techniques. We aim for translational research and have ongoing collaborations on dementia research with Prof. Tormod Fladby at Dept. Neurology, Ahus University Hospital, and the strong preclinical neuroscience environment at CMBN (Dr. Reidun Torp and others).
- The applicant must have a genuine interest in biomedical/clinical research.
- The candidate should hold a master’s degree or equivalent in medicine, pharmacy, biology, molecular biosciences, or related disciplines.
- Experience of working in a biomedical laboratory and small animals is highly valuable.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.