Development Scientist - Neuroscience
Posted 03 Aug 2017
Cell Signaling Technology
The position with the antibody product development team will contribute to the development and execution of a product-development strategy, focused on innovative research tools and assays relevant to translational research in neuroscience and neurodegenerative diseases. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional leader with a proven track record of scientific accomplishments and project management expertise. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate project requirements across diverse cross-functional teams within the organization, including but not limited to research and development, production, marketing, and sales. The candidate will also proactively engage with key opinion leaders in neuroscience to support product portfolio development efforts.
- Ph.D. in neuroscience or related discipline with at least two years of postdoctoral training.
- Excellent scientific skills, including extensive domain knowledge in neuroscience, strong conceptual thinking, and outstanding analytic ability.
- Technical expertise in the interpretation of experimental data derived from antibody-based affinity reagents, including assays such as western blotting, ELISA, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.