All text graphics and other materials on the Site are the property of the Alzheimer Research Forum or its licensors, suppliers and other third parties mentioned on the Site, in each case as indicated by the copyright notice on each page. All works of authorship are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior written permission from the Alzheimer Research Forum or the copyright owner. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the Content.
The Alzheimer Research Forum authorizes you to view or download a single copy of Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include any copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content.
Notice and Takedown Procedures: Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Site by contacting the Alzheimer Research Forum copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works.
3. An identification of the allegedly infringing material, and a description of where that material is located on the Site.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
7. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
The Alzheimer Research Forum's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
- Alzheimer Research Forum Foundation
- c/o Maggie Cleary
- One Main Street, 13th Floor
- Cambridge, MA 02142
In an effort to protect the copyright owners, the Alzheimer Research Forum maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of members who are repeat infringers.