The meeting will feature a unique combination of brief research reports, oral presentations, keynote lectures, open discussion, brief didactic methods lectures, a poster session, and a webcast, all weaved on core controversies in the field of Alzheimer's clinical imaging research.
By bringing together a cross-disciplinary mass of panelists and presenters who will provide perspectives from neuropathology, neurochemistry, psychology, neurology, molecular imaging, clinical trials and biomarker research, the meeting will serve as a highly interactive platform for academic and industry scientists intent on discussing cutting-edge research in human imaging of amyloid-beta and/or other biomarkers that pertain to Alzheimer's-related disease.
Each year, the HAI features only the most recent, important work in amyloid imaging; abstract submissions will again be accepted and peer-reviewed less than two months prior to the meeting. As always, lively, interactive sessions are our goal, and ample time for discussion will be provided.
Past AlzForum Coverage:
- Human Amyloid Imaging (HAI) 2013
- Solanezumab Selected for Alzheimer’s A4 Prevention Trial
- HAI—Spotlight on Tau Tracers at Human Amyloid Imaging Meeting
- HAI—Amyloid Imaging in the Clinic: New Guidelines and Data
- HAI—Sharper Curves: Revamping a Biomarker Staging Model
- HAI—Standardizing Amyloid PET: The Centiloid Project
- HAI—Aβ: First in Alzheimer’s Cascade, or Just Another Player?
- Human Amyloid Imaging (HAI) 2012
- News Focus: 2012 Human Amyloid Imaging Conference
- Miami: Amyloid PET in the Clinic: What Are the Issues?
- Miami: Scan and Tell? Amyloid Imaging Confronts Disclosure Dilemma
- Miami: Can the Naked Eye Tell When a Scan Is Positive?
- Miami: When Does Amyloid Deposition Start in Familial Alzheimer’s?
- Miami: Age and Amyloid—What Has ApoE Got to Do With It?
- Miami: Longitudinal Amyloid PET Data Start Converging
- Miami: Diagnosis and Amyloid Scan Can Be at Odds
- Miami: Scientists Angle for Way to Image Tangle
- Human Amyloid Imaging (HAI) 2011
- Miami: Women Rock at Human Amyloid Imaging Meeting
- Miami: Amyloid in the Aging Brain—What Does It Mean?
- Miami: Multimodal Imaging, New Way to Test Amyloid Hypothesis
- Miami: Astrocytes, Antidepressants, Microbleeds, and More
- Miami: Updates on J-ADNI, 18F Tracers, Biopsies
- Miami: Is Human Amyloid Imaging Ready for Clinical Trials?
- Miami: HAI Amyloid Imaging Conference Abstracts
- Human Amyloid Imaging (HAI) 2010
- Human Amyloid Imaging (HAI) 2009
- Human Amyloid Imaging (HAI) 2008
- Human Amyloid Imaging (HAI) 2007