|Title:||Director, Banner Alzheimer's Institute|
Member reports the following financial or other potential conflicts of interest: [Last Modified: 13 March 2012]
• Consulting fees: AC Immune, Adamas, Allergan, Avanir, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Eisai, Inc., Medavante, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, Schering-Plough, and Worldwide Clinical Trials.
• Consulting fees and research support from Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Avid, Bristol Myers Squibb, Elan, Genentech, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly, Medivation, Merck and Company, Pfizer Inc., Toyama, and Wyeth Laboratories.
• Research support only: Baxter Healthcare Corp., GE, Targacept.
• Other research support: NIA, NIMH, Alzheimer’s Association, Arizona Department of Health Services.
• Investments: Stock options in Medavante, Adamas.
• Patents: Contributor to a patent, “Biomarkers of Alzheimer’s Disease.”
• Speakers’ bureaus: NA.