Source: Biosource Invitrogen
Formulation: liquid, Ig, PBS, BSA, glycerol, azide, affinity purified, unconj
Reacts in: Human
expect mouse, rat, frog
immunogen = synthetic phospho-peptide derived from the region of human APP that contains threonine 668 (corresp.to the APP695 isoform)
APP phosphorylated at threonine 668
- Muresan V, Varvel NH, Lamb BT, Muresan Z. The cleavage products of amyloid-beta precursor protein are sorted to distinct carrier vesicles that are independently transported within neurites. J Neurosci. 2009 Mar 18;29(11):3565-78. PubMed.
- Chicago: Bapineuzumab’s Phase 2—Was the Data Better Than the Spin?
- Chicago: Tau and α-Synuclein Oligomers Follow Aβ Footsteps
- Chicago: Nicotinic AChRs: α4β2 Iffy for AD, More Promise With α7?
- Chicago: AD and Epilepsy—Joined at the Synapse?
- Chicago: New Technologies Help Drugs Cross Blood-Brain Barrier
- Chicago: Axonal Transport Not So Fast in Neurodegenerative Disease
- Chicago: Move Over, Agonists; Make Way for Modulators
- Chicago: Nicotinic AChRs—Mechanistic Basis for New Drug Discovery?
- Chicago: AD and Epilepsy—Lessons from the Clinic, Animals