Host: Unknown Host
Source: Biosource Invitrogen
cat# 88-344, 89-344
Formulation: fluorometric kit 4 member solid phase sandwich, pre-coated plates, liquid stable conjugate, chromogen and stop solution
Reacts in: Human
detects Amyloid β [1-42], C-terminal; no cross with Aβ40 or Aβ43
No Available References
- Circuit Menders? Neurogenesis, Stem Cells Show Potential
- New York: Catalyst Conference on Stem Cells, Cognitive Aging, and AD
- Adult Neurogenesis—A Win Wnt Situation?
- Postnatal Neurogenesis Tied in with Presenilins, Ephrin Signaling
- San Diego: Microglia Enter Enrichment Stage, Human Brain Imaging of Neurogenesis
- Mutant PS1 Destabilizes β-Catenin
- Small Molecules Turn Stem Cells into Neurons, Targeting GSK3β
- Familial Alzheimer's Presenilin Gene Perturbs Neurogenesis?
- Does APP Signaling, Even Diabetes, Depress Neurogenesis?